Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'll Fly Away

My wife and I are off to Florida for a few days of rest. I plan to mostly sit by the pool, read, listen to music and enjoy the day, as does my wife. We do have tickets to see Blue Man Group and I am going to do my very best to meet some of the tech crew and perhaps get some more info on the show and perhaps some pictures. Hopefully I can fill you all in on the details. A show review for sure.

I have thought about trying to get over to Northland Church while I'm there but I think I will wait as this is a rest and recharge vacation for us. My wife is in grad school in addition to an overly stressful job as a social worker. I don't want to add to much stuff to this trip. Perhaps another time I'll schedule a trip up to Northland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home