Friday, March 16, 2007

Wild Hogs

A group of my friends from the church and I went out last night to see the movie Wild Hogs. A bit of dinner before the movie at Taco Bell (yes, I know thats dangerous) and sharing stories. We are pretty much wild hogs ourselves and felt the Taco Bell and movie just fit us well. The things you learn about people while at the Bell. It's amazing that God uses all these people for his kingdom, because we really are pretty goofy, myself included.

Pictured from left to right Kent (senior pastor), Reuben (drums & keys), Joel, Wayne(guitar), & Glenn(producer & IT director). Not pictured because he was late is Shawn who also plays drums. I love working and playing with these guys. The movie is a great laugh and we all enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home