Monday, March 12, 2007

Second Life Part 2

Back in November I wrote about some of my experiences in on-line worlds and my thoughts about starting a church in the virtual world of Second Life in this post. It seems I was not alone in my thinking. The always cutting edge team at Lifechurch.tv have decided to take the lead on creating a real church within the Second Life world. They have actually purchased an island and built the church there. In case you don't know, islands cost REAL dollars, not virtual ones. While this is not the first church in Second Life, its the first one that I am aware of that has roots in a solid evangelical church. I am excited to see where this endevor leads.

I wonder if they need a virtual tech director... :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,

We may need a virtual tech director, but we'll have to pay in virtual dollars. :)

3/13/2007 05:52:00 AM  
Blogger Jason Curlee said...

Jason it was great meeting you in Second Life tonight...

Making Difference Makers

3/13/2007 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home