Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Its a small world

I took some time tonight to go have a look around at Experience Island, the new campus of LifeChurch.tv. While wondering around I meet a guy named Terry. We chatted for a while and I said the place looked great and I am looking forward to seeing events happen in the new place. He shared with me that he was on staff at LifeChurch.tv and come to find out I was talking with Terry Storch of The Blogging Church fame, which I'm reading now. How cool is that? Its unlikely that I would ever get a chance to meet him and talk with him one on one like that in any other environment. The new church has amazing potential.

I also got to meet Jason Curlee, a student ministry pastor in Texas. Always fun to meet new people.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, it was great to meet you in Second Life. I hope our paths can cross again in real life some day!

Glad you are enjoying the book...

3/14/2007 08:23:00 AM  
Blogger Jason Curlee said...

Yo...Yo...Yo...from one Jay to the other...PeAcE my Brother...

It was great hanging with you...if ever in SL give me a shout...

Just to let you know I'll be tracking your blog...it's got some good tech stuff...

3/17/2007 01:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home