Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Are you a poser?

Pastor Kent had an idea for a video about being a biker, really more about being a poser biker. The idea was that we are sometimes just posing in life, not really being the people of God, just posing like one. I think he just wanted a good excuse to wear a leather jacket and ride a Harley. All the guys in the video do ride regularly, but not the hard core guys that are often associated with the life style. One of the guys, Glen, is on our church leadership board.
We had a ton of fun putting this together. My uber assistant Jeremy was a big help in shooting the footage. We even sat in the back of a pickup truck in order to shoot some of the scenes which turned out to be incredibly difficult. It has made me put a steady cam system on my list of things to get. We did manage to get a few good shoots in the truck but I was not able to use most of it.
The graphics in the video are all from Digital Juice. I customize the colors to what I wanted but the basic stuff all comes from a DJ product. If you don't already use them, I highly recommend all their stuff. Even the music track on the video is a custom mix of some of the DJ StackTraxx. Makes my life so much easier.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear that you also have a name sake in the United Kingdom also into sound and audio.

http://www.djjasoncole.com/

5/11/2007 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I guess its true that a name says a lot about a person or something like that...

5/11/2007 06:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jason Curlee said...

That would be me....LOL

6/26/2007 05:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home