Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dreaming

As we are moving to the Dallas area, my wife and I have been looking at buying a house. We are planning to wait until we have been there a little while and she gets a job but we will buy something I suspect around spring time. Living in northern Virginia the last few years it has not been possible for us to afford a home. We have been apartment dwellers. One of the things I have always wanted was a nice, big hot tub. Now I realize this may seem silly to some, but the fact is that I am very tall guy and have had knee and back problems in the past and frankly a good hot tub is very relaxing to me. Its on my list of things to get when we buy a house. Certainly not at the top but I am hoping to put aside a few dollars to make it happen.

Not just any hot tub will do you see. Being the geek I am and my desire for a large tub that I can actually fit in, I am hoping to find one that will handle all my needs (wants). I think my dreams have been fullfilled, feast your eyes on this beast....

Hot Tub of Dreams

Well, if you are gonna dream, you might as well dream big.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know, Jason. Where's the ipod holder? Where's the mini-fridge? Where's the anti-bug force field? I think you should keep looking... ;)

9/20/2007 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger James Attaway said...

do they make a waterproof x-box? if they don't already, they should just for this thing... for your health of course

10/02/2007 10:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home