Saturday, March 28, 2009

Drum Webinar

In case you were unable to join Mike, Dave, and me Thursday night for the drum mic'ing webinar, Mike was able to record it. He has edited and posted it for everyone to get the recap (link below). I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I did. Please feel free to post any questions you may have and if I don't know the answer I'm sure I can get one for you.
We plan to do more of these webinars in the future. As always stay tuned to the blogs and twitter for the details.

Drum mic'ing webinar

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Brandon said...

Hi Jason, I am listening currently to this webinar, and it is great. I am reaffirmed by a lot you are saying about mixing drums in a small room. I find a cage persay for me has created a LOT of bleed over for a lot of the drummers I mix for. I think it is because the drums are pretty enclosed, and the reflective glass creates the bleeding into my toms and Kick as well (especially with a high frequency crash).

But really enjoyed it a lot! And I totally believe in micing a ride. Especially with a person who plays a lot of hillsong and "tingles" the ride.

3/30/2009 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home