Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The bar is raised

I normally don't do this but today I will. Prepare yourself for what I think may be the single best piece of production I've ever seen done in a church. If you have read me for long you know that is bold statement from me, especially given the quality of work the team from LP puts together regularly. The guys at Fellowship put this together. You can read all about it here.


Trans Siberian in Service from FC Post on Vimeo.

I've not had a chance to get over and hang with the guys at Fellowship, but hopefully soon enough I can.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason- thanks for the link! We should get our teams together some time and talk shop. If nothing else we should connect. If you ever have a chance, come hang out and we will grab some lunch. I would love to pick your brain and hear what is working for you guys.- pace

4/30/2008 02:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home