Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"The devil's day"

I have to laugh at that statement. He doesn't get any days in my book. However, the world does want to celebrate something so we can go along in our own way. I saw this post over at Bob Franquiz's blog. It certainly makes me rethink this day with some new eyes.

On a different note, I'm trying to prioritize some projects at work right now. Things have gotten almost overwhelming. I had to sit down and talk with my boss about how to get thru all the work. Whew... pray for me.. The list has 19 things on it that I want to get done and soon. And as you know, Sundays come with amazing regularity. Always more to do than can fight into a reasonable schedule.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember reading that Halloween has to drive the devil crazy because we dress up like witches and goblins and stuff not because we are honoring his work, but to poke fun at it. The devil takes himself way too seriously to appreciate humor at his expense. Much like a lot of churchy folks I know....

10/31/2006 03:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...Sundays come with amazing regularity."

Free prunes on Sundays! Yes!!!!

11/04/2006 01:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home